Level 3 Team Leadership provides learners with an opportunity to develop an awareness of the importance of leadership in relation to inspiring team performance and acquire a recognised qualification in leadership.
Learners will understand and develop the characteristics and skills required by team leaders in managing the task, team and individuals.
This programme is designed in partnership with one of the world’s renowned leadership gurus John Adair and developed by associates trained by Adair International.
In addition, this qualification is endorsed by Radisson Edwardian as a suitable and recognised award for individuals aspiring to pursue a career in the hospitality and tourism industries.
The qualification involves a combination of theoretical as well as practical applications of the following:
- What makes a great leader?
- Management and Leadership
- John Adair’s Action Centred Leadership of managing the task, team and individual
- The twenty first century leader
- Motivating people at work
- Leadership functions
- The role of the leader
- Delegation and empowerment
Click here for a link to the qualification specification.
All centres that are planning to offer this well renowned leadership qualification are required to have a qualified and trained leadership trainer in place.
For further details, please contact
“The Inspirational Leadership qualification has been designed to enhance the leadership capabilities of hospitality, tourism and travel professionals worldwide.
The course, which offers the opportunity for each student to both leed a practical exercise and to formally observe a fellow student leading another, provides the best learning environment for them to gain the skills that will benefit them and their teams back in their workplaces”
Chair of Strategic Leadership
- This course is a 15 hour face to face interactive qualification that will be delivered by a Hospitality Leadership approved instructor.
- Students are required to complete a series of group exercises as a part of the course and a formal exam at the end of the programme.
- CTH will send the qualification manual for all registered students prior to the commencement of the course.
- Exams and courses can be organise on demand and successful students will receive a certificate from CTH, which is also endorsed by Radisson Edwardian as well as Adair International.