Coventry University College is pleased to announce that they will be accepting International CTH Students who have achieved their Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality Management or Level 5 Diploma in Tourism Management on to the third year of their Strategic Tourism & Hospitality Management BA (hons) Degree from April 2014.
In addition Coventry University College is offering one student the chance to secure a tuition fee scholarship and there are ten £500 bursaries for students who start their course in April 2014*.
The Top Up qualification enables CTH students to gain a UK Honours degree award in under a year. The course will run in the UK on Coventry University College premises and on successful completion of their course students will graduate with a Coventry University degree, with a graduation usually in Coventry Cathedral.
By joining the Tourism and Hospitality Top up degree programme at Coventry University College, students will benefit from high levels of support with small class sizes, 20 contact hours per week, teaching every day and direct access to expert tutors.
During each week of your studies there will be additional English support lessons.
For all students the low tuition fees at Coventry University College are extremely competitive at only £8,000 for 2014 entry.
Dean Bennett, Head of Tourism & Hospitality Studies said:
“We are delighted that we can now provide International CTH students the opportunity to Top Up their existing CTH awards with a Coventry University Degree.
This is one of a number of projects we have been working on with CTH and we continue to look to develop more exciting opportunities for their students in the future”.
If you would like to apply for this course then please email for an application form to email@example.com quoting CTH Top Up in the subject field.
We are accepting applications now and encourage CTH students to submit these as soon as possible so we can make sure that all visa requirements are met and offers can be made in time for the April 2014 start.
Full support will be offered to students in finding accommodation, completing visas and helping to integrate you in to UK life on your arrival.
+44 24 7765 8787
Key Terms & Conditions
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees for the year of study at Coventry University College only and it remains the responsibility of the student to cover all other costs, including but not limited to livings costs, visa application fees, and so on.
- In addition to the scholarship there will be up to 10 bursaries of £500 allocated to the 10 students with the highest aggregate CTH marks at level 5, excluding the scholarship student.
- The awards have no cash value and are non-transferrable to a different intake or qualification.
- Students must meet additional entry requirements and terms and conditions of Coventry University College, including but not limited to IELTS 6.0, UK Border Agency’s visa regulations.
- If the highest aggregate student is unable to take up the scholarship, then CTH reserves the right to allocate the scholarship place to another student at its discretion.
- By taking up the scholarship offer, the student agrees to take part in promotional activities of both CTH and Coventry University College.
- Coventry University College retains the final say in deciding students, and these decisions are final. No appeals allowed.
- Any places awarded at the University are subject to the University’s usual terms and conditions.
*Bursaries are for Strategic Tourism & Hospitality Management Top Up Degree students only.