CTH has just purchased 13 new Hospitality and Tourism eBooks for CTH Members to read for free on the eLibrary.
New Hospitality and Tourism eBooks on CTH Members
The 13 new titles are now part of a selection of highly useful Hospitality and Tourism eBooks that CTH Members can read for free on the eLibrary.
To go to the eLibrary please login to the CTH Members platform here:
then go to the "Study Resources"
page and click on the "View eLibrary"
Below is the list of new eBooks:
- Tourism, Policy and Planning: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Marketing Tourism Places
- Advances in Tourism Destination Marketing : Managing Networks
- The SAGE Handbook of Tourism Studies
- Introduction to Management in the Hospitality Industry
- ETourism Case Studies : Management and Marketing Issues
- Handbook of Hospitality Operations and IT
- The SAGE Handbook of Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries
- The Critical Turn in Tourism Studies : Innovative Research Methods
- Hotel Front Office Management
- Hospitality Financial Management
- Tourism, Security and Safety : From Theory to Practice
All CTH students please make sure you view at the "Recommended Reading"
page inside the CTH Members platform, there you will find a useful list of recommended eBooks and books to support your CTH programme.
If you require support when logging in to the CTH Members platform please email [email protected]