Level 3 Diploma in Inspirational Team Leadership
Level 3 Inspirational Team Leadership provides learners with an opportunity to develop an awareness of the importance of leadership in relation to inspiring team performance and acquire a recognised qualification in leadership.
Level 3 Team Leadership provides learners with an opportunity to develop an awareness of the importance of leadership in relation to inspiring team performance and acquire a recognised qualification in leadership.
Learners will understand and develop the characteristics and skills required by team leaders in managing the task, team and individuals.
This programme is designed in partnership with one of the world’s renowned leadership gurus John Adair and developed by associates trained by Adair International.
In addition, this qualification is endorsed by Radisson Edwardian as a suitable and recognised diploma for individuals aspiring to pursue a career in the hospitality and tourism industries.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The qualification involves a combination of theoretical as well as practical applications of the following:
- What makes a great leader?
- Management and Leadership
- John Adair's Action Centred Leadership of managing the task, team and individual
- The twenty first century leader
- Motivating people at work
- Leadership functions
- The role of the leader
- Delegation and empowerment
All centres that are planning to offer this well renowned leadership qualification are required to have a qualified and trained leadership trainer in place.
- This course is a 15 hour face to face interactive qualification that will be delivered by a Hospitality Leadership approved instructor.
- Students are required to complete a series of group exercises as a part of the course and a formal exam at the end of the programme.
- CTH will send the qualification manual for all registered students prior to the commencement of the course.
- Exams and courses can be organise on demand and successful students will receive a certificate from CTH, which is also endorsed by Radisson Edwardian as well as Adair International.
CTH Level 3 Diploma in Inspirational Team Leadership for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
Students must achieve:
|Credit Value (CV): 2|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for Qualification: 16||Total Qualification Time (TQT) for Qualification: 20|
|Unit Code||Unit Title||L||CV||GLH||TQT||Assessment Method|
|ITL||International Team Leadership for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism||3||2||16||A/602/2396||Exam||Diploma Total (1 unit)||2||16|