Level 2 Award in the Sabre System
Sabre's own official training course using its own highly respected Global Distribution System, complete with certification from Sabre and the Guild of Travel Management Companies.
The Sabre/GTMC GDS course gives access to Sabre's own training programme, which is used in the travel industry, and therefore continuously updated.
As such, it is delivered via Sabre's own on-line training system and on successful completion the resulting professional qualification carries Sabre's full endorsement.
The backing of the Guild of Travel Management Companies (who represent the UK's business travel companies with a combined turnover in excess of £7 billion) ensures that this qualification carries real weight.
This Sabre course equips you with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Sabre GDS, combining practical exercises with creating, retaining, retrieving and amending complex travel itineraries.
You will be working on the system, creating bookings and working through planned sessions. Each session will take you through the processes and entries used.
Because the course is delivered via the internet it means there is no complex set-up or preliminary system installation, just a simple log-in procedure instead.
The course can be done within 50 hours. All the study material is provided and once the exam is completed and passed, a certificate is issued.
For more information please contact us on 0207 258 9860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of this programme you will be able to:
- Access the Sabre System, conforming to security procedures.
- Request and interpret availability and timetable screens.
- Book the most suitable flights for the client's itinerary.
- Input mandatory and optional information.
- Add, amend and cancel passenger information and requests.
- Recognise different fare types.
- Access and apply the relevant fare rules.
- Obtain the most appropriate fare quote for the itinerary's requirements.
- Interpret the booking history to determine all changes from original creation.
- Work with the Sabre Queuing System.
- This is a Sabre-owned training system, it is user friendly, up to date and accessible. Students learn when they want to learn.
- Centres can administer the exams at any time.
- Exam results are issued within three weeks of CTH receiving the exam.
- Centres can receive guidance and support from an experienced trainer.
- Successful students are issued with a CTH certificate.
CTH Level 2 Award in the Sabre System (QAN: 601/3365/X)
Students must achieve:
|Credit Value (CV): 5|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for Qualification: 40||Total Qualification Time (TQT) for Qualification: 50|
|Unit Code||Unit Title||L||CV||GLH||TQT||URN||Assessment Method|
|SS2||The Sabre System||2||5||40||50||T/506/0148||Open book written examination|
|Award Total (1 unit)||5||40||50|