A Level 2 Certificate programme designed to provide students with the essential skills for their first job in the hospitality sector.
Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Practice Programme – New programme for 2017
This qualification is primarily designed to be studied in parallel with one of our Management Diploma programmes at either Level 3 or Level 4, but it is also a valuable skills course in its own right. It has been developed specifically to provide students new to hospitality sector with a range of essential skills they are likely to need to perform successfully in their first career role in the sector.
Important note: This programme is still in development and will not be available until Autumn of 2017. Syllabus content is subject to change. Please ask for further details.
This Certificate qualification will include the following skills:
- Reception duties – Check-in, customer handling and check-out procedure
- Housekeeping duties – How to prepare a guest room
- Restaurant service – Basic table waiting skills
- Concierge & portering – Baggage, taxis and guest assistance
- Bar work – Essential beverage preparation and service skills