5 Steps towards Centre Accreditation
- Simply fill out the CTH Approved Teaching Centre Enquiry Form by clicking the button below.
- CTH will then get back to you to discuss your enquiry and to arrange for you to complete a formal Application Form.
- When completing this, it is important that you enclose the CVs of the lecturer(s) who will be employed to run the Programme modules that you are applying for a license to deliver.
- CTH will then assess your application, the proposed lecturers’ suitability and the scope of your centre’s facilities. CTH may request a visit to inspect your facilities and meet your proposed lecturers.
- Having reviewed the application, CTH will then respond to the centre advising if their application has been successful.
- Successful applications will be sent a formal CTH License Agreement for signature.
- You should read this License Agreement carefully before signing where indicated. You should then return the Agreement to CTH for our records.
- The administration team, upon receipt of License Agreement, will send you an official Centre Administration Pack.
- On approval, centres are granted provisional accreditation for one year. This is upgraded to full accreditation for a further two years providing the centre has registered candidates for Programmes examinations and the agreement regulations have been upheld. (Centres should note that Approved Centres are reviewed on an annual basis).
Terms and Conditions of Acceptances:
It is a condition of granting ‘Approved CTH Centre’ status that the Centre granted this status accepts that all material provided by CTH is confidential and copyright of CTH.
Any fees due to CTH will be remitted on enrolment of the students and prior to students sitting examinations.
Any dispensation granted in the reproduction of text is specifically granted and only remains whilst the Centre maintains its approved status.
The centre adheres to CTH’s equal opportunity policy and all other documented policies and procedures.
CTH monitors, on an annual basis, the performance of its approved centres against the criteria outlined in its Quality Assurance Statement and the centre’s License Agreement with CTH, via the Annual Return. Centres are required to adhere to this process.