Italy, Florence - European School of Economics (ESE)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) qualifications, Hospitality and Tourism Management qualifications
Why choose European School of Economics (ESE)?
The European School of Economics is a private College of Higher Education without borders, multicultural and pragmatic, fully accredited in the UK and in the order of listed bodies. Students in degree programmes are awarded a British degree from the University of Chichester upon completion of their studies at ESE.
ESE offers Bachelor’s Degree, Masters MSc or MBA and Short programmes at its centres in London, Rome, Milan, Florence.
ESE graduates are among the most competitive business professionals on the market, prepared for leadership roles in international marketing, finance, communication and management. With the ability to individually tailor their course of study, ESE students:
- study abroad with ESE centres worldwide;
- specialise in cutting-edge business sectors, such as fashion, events, music, sport, art, media and human resources among others;
- complete internships, selecting from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world.
A school without borders, the European School of Economics is a new concept in higher education. Combining academic excellence, internationality and a pragmatism, the ESE degree and certificate programmes are designed to prepare a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
European School of Economics (ESE) is approved to offer the following CTH programme(s):
- Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Hospitality Business
- Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Level 4 Diploma in Tourism Management
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management
- CTH Level 3 Certificate in Management & Leadership for Business & Hospitality