Latest CTH university pathway offers study route to Canada

19th August 2022
An image of the Vancouver, Canada cityscape by the sea on a bright sunny day which include the cities Science World dome.

CTH is delighted to announce our new university pathway with Royal Roads University (RRU) in Vancouver, Canada.

This latest pathway offers graduates of the CTH Level 5 Advanced Diplomas in Hospitality Management and Tourism Management a great opportunity to study at RRU.

Level 5 graduates can be considered eligible for admission for the 3rd and 4th year of the following RRU programmes*:

  • Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management
  • Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management

*Eligibility will depend on all other entrance criteria being met (per the programme admission requirements stated by RRU - scroll down for more info) and space remains available; entrance to all programmes is on a competitive basis.

About Royal Roads University

Located in one of Canada’s most beautiful national historic sites – Vancouver Island’s Hatley Park – Royal Roads University has a long history of excellence.

With a balance of graduate, undergraduate and certificate programs, its courses are designed with the student in mind.

The campus is a National Historic Site with a castle and superb gardens, and has been a setting for more than a few feature films, such as X-Men and Deadpool.

Just 25 minutes from Downtown Victoria and a 2.5 hour ferry journey from Vancouver the campus is in one of Canada’s most vibrant regions. The US city of Seattle is just 150km to the south.

Opportunities to work as an international student in Canada:

Qualifying international students may work off-campus during their programme. Here are the Government of Canada requirements you'll need to meet. You can also take this online quiz to find out if you can work off-campus.

Regulations for work hours:

  • You can work up to 20 hours per week while you are in classes.
  • You can work full-time during scheduled breaks from school, such as summer holidays or spring break.

After you graduate from Royal Roads, you might be able to work in Canada temporarily if you meet the requirements.

How to apply:

Should you have any questions about RRU programs and admission requirements please contact: [email protected].

, , ,