There were more reasons for CTH students to celebrate recently at the third Annual Culinary Awards, held at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi, Pakistan.
With the aim of celebrating unsung heroes, Masterclass Pakistan Hospitality Business School, along with their experienced and innovative culinary fraternity, hosted the Annual Culinary Awards on the 20th October 2022.
The ceremony was attended by 300+ guests, which included MasterClass' fraternity of industry professionals, home chefs and digital food communities, alongside acclaimed industry professionals, celebrity chefs and esteemed guests from renowned food brands of Pakistan industry.
The highlight of the event was the graduates and current students of CTH Level 2 Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery Skills and CTH Level 2 Diploma in Culinary Skills from Masterclass Pakistan who were presented with the following awards:
- Best Culinary Arts Academic Star-Male 2022 – awarded to Hassan Shaikh
- Most Diligence Award - awarded to Ramsha Khurram
- Best Culinary Arts Academic Star-Female 2022 – awarded to Maheen Fidai
- Best Patisserie Academic Star-Female 2022 – awarded to Dr. Sana Tejani
- Rising Alumni Star in Baking-Male – awarded to Muhammad Ahsan Asif
- Rising Alumni Star in Baking-Female – awarded to Maira Ghayoor
- Rising Alumni Star in Culinary-Male 2022 – awarded to Shahbaz Hussain
- Rising Alumni Star in Culinary-Female 2022 – awarded to Khair Un Nisa Iqbal